Sunday, May 15

Oh to Elope

Friday, May 10, my mother and I took a very early flight to Seattle, Washington to visit the most incredible man I have ever met. Although we both agreed the flight was WAY to long when we finally arrived we were way to ready to go explore the city before James got off work.

Saturday, May 11, James and I started OUR next adventure. We said "I DO" in front of a very fun group of people on top of the Space Needle with the most beautiful view of Seattle. It was pretty windy up there and a little chilly, but the most incredible day! I could not have been happier.

Mr & Mrs Doria
It was so lovely to have my mother there on this special day.
Dinner at the Space Needle was horrible for my gallbladder but so delicious. The dessert of course was my favorite part!!! This picture really only lets the world see a little bit of the laughs and humor we have together. There is NEVER a dull moment.


MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PICTURE OF US!!!!
It was a wonderful weekend that we all agreed was way to short. It was hard leaving my soul mate behind. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with this man. I will be moving out the third weekend in June. Really we are both counting down. James is having a really fun time shopping for random odds and ends that we will need for our apartment. There will be many stories to come I'm sure... so keep posted!!!!! And so it is.