Monday, October 24

Trip to Boston

Sadly my grandmother passed away so James and I were able to take a trip to Boston for the funeral to see the family and say good-bye one last time.
From right: William, James, me, Veronica, Andrew

My BEAUTIFUL cousin Marissa. I love her dearly.
A little part of my family was able to get away for a night and we had dinner at this delicious Italian restaurant. It was so much fun catching up and being able to spend some time together. (Big Papa was sadly cut out of the picture to the left, sorry.)
My boys :)
Veronice and James really hit it off. I was so pleased that their goofy sides matched and they were able to entertain me for a day when we took the T down to Boston and walked around Harvard.
The love birds on the stairs to one of the many libraries at Harvard.