Wednesday, May 26

SuperWoman

"... they shall bow down to thee with their face towards the earth, and lick up the sut of thy feet... for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me." 1 Nephi 21:23

spring. Pictures, Images and Photos

I need to stop doubting my power. The power that has been given to me. I need to forget who I used to be, the past me. Those things I did are no longer me, they are something that I have no interest in. I am not ashamed of what I believe, however those memories of the "easy" life come back so freely. This is what I was afraid of. This is what everyone was afraid of. The girl I pretended to be. The girl I got so used to playing. No, I know so much more than those people do. I have felt more love and peace than those people let themselves feel. I am past all the pain and drama they put themselves in.

Those memories are no longer my own. When I got off probation, when I was forgiven completely He recognized me as a new person. Completely clean slate and white garments. It is only me that has chosen not to forget. I don't know who that person was and why she did the things she did.

I am a daughter of God. All his promises are my promises. All his blessings are my blessings. All his love is for me. I know who I am and where I am going. I remember.