Sunday, May 9

what a wonderful sunday

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)

I love Sundays.
Today I was pleasantly surprised when my bishop told me that I could get my temporary temple recommend.
The love and peace I felt as he was filling it out was just like the day I received the answer I need to go on a mission.
I DID IT!!!!
I reached my goal.
It was a lot of hard work and there are times when I forget that I really am capable of living my life like this.
Really the only thing that holds me back most of the time is myself
I have wonderful potential and the things I am going to achieve in my lifetime are far beyond my comprehension with the Lord's help.

Photobucket

I am grateful for my mother and all the patience and wisdom she has been able to share with me. The strong example she has given me that 'trials in your life don't kill you, they only make you stronger', has helped me get through many events in my life. Always having someone on your side, cheering you on, there when for the laughter and the tears, often the only person I can count on, is why I am so grateful for my mother and why I love her unconditionally.