Wednesday, September 8

"Be patient with me, I'm still evolving"

All of life is a meditation, in which you are contemplating the Divine. This is called true wakefulness, or mindfulness.

Experienced in this way, everything in life is blessed. There is struggle and pain and worry no more. There is only experience, which you may choose to label in any way you wish. You may choose to label all of it perfection.

Labels, the world is so obsessed with labels. Of calling something as what ever they can justify with their mind. Nothing ever just is. The shirt can not be purple because you interpret the shirt as a certain shade of color by what you have experienced through your past. So then no one person can ever just be. They are what others assume they are, as they assume themselves as. I am a sweet, free loving girl. My love does not cost anything and it is never ending. I trust therefore i give. I love because it is the one law i agree with completely. It is the one thing that makes sense. With out love there is nothing because all things need an opposite to thrive and love is the end all... the answer. Once you get my love it flourishes. There is no giving it back or using too much. It flows to you because i am love. Once i decide to give my love no matter the circumstance it flows. This action i feel has been assumed and labeled as a gift that can be abused and creates a girl who can be walked on. Label this... I choose to love whole heartedly to all. There is no way it dries up or runs out. It is ever flowing. It is given to me from above to channel and give to others. So i do.